Greetings from Laurel Canyon!
cheat /CHēt/ verb
1. to defraud; swindle
2. to deceive; influence by fraud
3. to elude; escape: to cheat death
4. to practice fraud or deceit
5. to violate rules or agreements: to cheat at cards
6. to take an examination in a dishonest way, as by having improper access to answers
7. to be sexually unfaithful (often followed by on)
You’ve heard of the great rock ‘n’ roll swindle? How about the great swindle of ’17? Turning on the news would be very scary save for the fact that we now have VICE News. Who would have thought our rich, Ivy league party pals would make it cool to watch the downfall of the United States?